Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tissue Box Cover

Hi,
 I am great at "Scraplifting " and will try to give credit to the original creator when I know the information.  If I make a mistake please let me know so that I may give the proper credit to the deserving person!





My first post is a challenge that I am taking part in called "Nutcrackers in November" on the MTC (Make-The-Cut) forum. I used a MTC file created by "Im a cutter",  the challenge was inspired by http://www.stampavie.com/dt/2010/09/16/aahhhh-choo

I used some Christmas stash  from last year.  The Paper is from Making memories called Mistletoe and Red Glitter Love Notes.  The ribbon is from Michaels.   I thought this would be perfect for my bathroom over the Christmas season.  I did not attach it to the tissue box so that I can fold it flat for storing.

Thanks for looking!
DeAnna

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous DeAnna - and may I say, IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SHARED YOUR TALENT. :)

    ReplyDelete