Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rhinestone Sunglass Case

Rhinestone Sun-glass Case

Hi,
It is a gloomy overcast day with rain that is now turning to snow and just perfect for a pot of chili on the stove and a day spent crafting.  I have been anxious to try rhinestones since Christmas and today is the day!  This is a first attempt so it is not perfect, but I was pleased with the results.

I found this sun-glass case at Target in the dollar bin.  I was concerned that the fabric on the case might melt when I applied the rhinestones but I was successful using the silk setting on my iron.  I used MTC to design my name and used the rhinestone feature to align the stones.







Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out great DeAnna - I haven't been brave enough to try anything except rhinestones on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just love bling so I really need to get into using some rhinestone templates :)

    ReplyDelete