Saturday, February 25, 2012

Charlie's Elephant

Charlie's Elephant

Hi, 
My name is Charlie and I am 4.  My Grandma asked me if I wanted to make something for her blog.  I am going to show you how to make an elephant.  I used model magic to make it.  When it is dry I can paint it.  It will take a couple of days for it to dry.


First I rolled an oval for the body.


Then I rolled a circle for the head. 


Next I made a long snake.


I broke it (the snake) into four pieces for the legs.


Then I made a little circle and smashed it for the the ears.



It is starting to look like an elephant and I am very excited!


I rolled another snake and used it for a trunk. I made the tail by rolling a snake and pinching the tail.




I am very proud of my elephant

I am very proud of my elephant. I had a good time making it with my grandma!

Thanks for looking at my elephant.
Charlie

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME JOB!! I love your elephant!! Keep up the great work Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the elephant Charlie - I hope that we get to see the finished elephant, and even more of your projects on Gradmas blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Charlie! What a cute little elephant you have there. You are a crafter, for sure! (I bet you get that from your Grandma.)

    Nice Work!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest guest blogger I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie,
    I love your elephant. You did a great job and I bet your Grandma is very proud of you.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! That is one awesome elephant :)

    ReplyDelete