Sunday, February 12, 2012

Incire Love Card

Incire Love Card

Good Morning!
I discovered incire cut and fold designs.  They are usually done with a pattern and an exacto knife and require great precision and time.  On the MTC forum (Can you tell I get a lot of ideas here?) there was a thread about this type of design.  Several people had posted about using MTC software and their cutting machines to do incire designs.   Here is my attempt at using one of the files posted.  It was designed in combination by SbryanW and Nelda.  Here is a link to the thread in the forum:
 http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/22394/lattice-and-diamond-folds#Item_80

This is the card I made using the svg MTC file that Bryan and Nelda designed.


I used double sided paper that was dark on one side and light on the other.  I cut my image on my Zing and did my folding.  I then mounted it on a light pink background and decorated it with red stickles.

Here are some attempts to show the detail of the cuts and folding.








Bryan and Nelda, thanks for sharing the original files that inspired my card!
DeAnna




4 comments: